Weapons on Wheels 2 is a fast-paced, action-filled racing game - with a twist. If you can't outmaneuver your opponents, you can just blast them off the road instead!
As the name implies, the game is a sequel to the very successful original Weapons on Wheels, which is still receiving nearly 1,000 hits a day - even though it was released over two and a half years ago.
This game is built utilizing Flash's Stage3D technology (through the Starling framework) requiring that the game be embedded with wmode = "direct".
- 12 unique racing levels, utilizing the theme of the 4 seasons.rn
- Eight cars to choose fromrn
- Six weapons to purchase and upgrade through four different versions (each more powerful than the last)rn
- Machine gunsrn
- Rocket launchersrn
- Heat-seeking missilesrn
- Mine deployersrn
- Oil slickersrn
- Rear boostersrn
- Four different categories of car upgrades, again through four different versions eachrn
- Max speedrn
- Mochi-powered leaderboards for players to easily submit and view the best times for each levelrn
- Reward for beating the game - some fun cheat codes to be input at the Level Select screens ;)rn
- GPU-accelerated graphics which make for awesome art, explosions, and particles (who doesn't love particles?)rn
- Carefully hand-picked sound effects and crisp, fast-paced music really bring the game alivern
- Automatic saving and loading so players can pick up from where they left offrn
- Customizable, bindable controls (ease of use for any keyboard layout)rn
The controls are customizable to be bound to any keys, however, the default layout is as follows:
Driving - Arrow keys
Weapons - A, S, D
Here are a few screenshots of in-game action. Also, check out the trailer on Youtube.